Thursday, July 5, 2012

On A Positive Note

Well, before the positive, there's always the negative to state. I've still had no luck recalling any of my memories. No memory of Kelly or Kelley or whoever that girl from my dreams is, nor any recollection about this Zeke Strahm guy. I'm still seeing that girl in my dreams, and I continue to wind up in a forest with that one tree. The one with multiple eyes. However, the dream furthered itself a little more, and now there were these bug-like things just sitting on the tree. They almost looked like leeches. I woke up with a serious migraine after the dream. Something tells me that this weird tree is important to me as well, but whenever I try to think more about it, my migraine comes back.

Moving on, there is a positive note in my life. I met somebody.

Being the 4th of July, I decided to take a drive and find a new bar to go to, somewhere that was near fireworks. I ended up at a place called Hell's Kitchen, and they had some really good drinks there. As I went to order my first drink, there was a woman next to me that actually was about to order the exact same drink. We kinda laughed and agreed we both had good taste. Sitting at the bar, we began talking and learning about each other. Her name is Maya, she is 22 years old, a college graduate and trying to find a full-time job. Well, at least a better job than just working as a bartender. What caught my interest the most about her physical appearance was her bright red hair. I know it wasn't natural, but it looked fantastic on her. We continued talking through the night, and before we knew it, it was almost 1 in the morning. We parted ways, but not before exchanging our phone numbers (as well as a hug and kiss goodbye).

We have plans to go to dinner tonight and get to know each other even better. Hopefully this positive spin remains this way. However, I do have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad is going to happen. Not sure where this feeling is coming from, but I'm just gonna ignore it and enjoy my time with Maya.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful.

    Cartaphilus is watching but he is a friend.

    Try to remember K, she could be very important.

    Stay away from The Threat. If you can't describe him, forget him.

    ReplyDelete