Thursday, January 26, 2012

Second Dream

Woke up from what was seeming to be a deep, dreamless sleep. Got on my computer right away so I could record the dream before I forgot it. It wasn't gonna be too hard, as this was a dream I've had several times since I was a little kid.

I was in a park, surrounded by many people. A good number of faces were those of people I knew: schoolmates, family, close friends, co-workers, etc... And there were a decent number of people I didn't recognize. We were having a huge picnic to celebrate something, and there was dancing, music and games. It was a fun time, and everybody was smiling and laughing. Suddenly, I felt a cold chill in the air as a harsh breeze came across everything. Next thing I know, there are a bunch of men coming from nowhere. All are dressed the same: black suit and tie. All of their faces were extremely serious-looking. Each one walked over to somebody else there, and they grabbed them with force and disappeared. I tried to fight back and stop them from taking everybody, but my fighting was to no avail. As the last suited man disappeared, I was left alone in the park. I fell to my knees and started crying. Out of nowhere, a hand (at least, I assumed it was a hand) placed itself on my shoulder. Just as I turned to see what was touching me, I woke up.

Analysis, anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment