Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Third Dream

This isn't a completely new dream for me, more like a continuation of the previous dream.

The dream starts off exactly the same. Park, celebration, lots of people, men in suits come and take everybody away. This time, however, one of the men is straggling behind. I immediately begin to follow him so I can find out where everybody was taken to. I'm following him down this dirt road that seems to go on forever, until finally it leads into a forest. Something inside me sank, as if warning me not to go into the forest. Maybe something was waiting in there for me, maybe it was nothing. But I realized that the only way to save my friends was to go in there. So, I took a deep breath and I went into the forest, still following the path. Once again, it felt like forever that I was walking, until I finally saw a clearing up ahead. I ran to get to the clearing, and that was the moment I woke up.

For some reason, I woke up in a heavy sweat. Walking through the forest, it seemed too real, unlike past dreams. Not sure why, or what the dream could mean.

3 comments:

  1. Are you afraid of forests?
    I really don't know what this could mean.

    Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, I have no fear of forests. Then again, the closest thing to a forest I've ever been to was camping a few years ago with a couple of friends. Can't say it was much of a forest, though, since it was near a local campsite, and 5 minutes up the road from where we parked was civilization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful background, Lucien. Thought I'd throw that in there.

    ReplyDelete