Monday, May 14, 2012

Lost Time

I apologize for my lack of posts in what appears to be almost two months. However, I don't feel like it's been that long. Truthfully, I don't even know what's happened in the past two months. A lot of my memories have gotten all fuzzy, ever since I watched that video I uploaded. Mainly that extra clip I found with the tree. I remember over the past two months I've had the feeling that somebody is stalking me, or somebodies, because at times I felt there was more than one person. At the same time, I'm still having dreams that are featuring the lake and the tree with the eye. The only other thing I recall is going back down to the lake to take a walk, and this random person bumped into me. It shouldn't have stuck out, except for the bandages the person had on their arms, like they were covering up scratches or burns or something.

I'm going to make a decision in the next week. I won't discuss it here just yet, but it will happen by next Sunday or Monday. However, this coming Saturday, I shall be in Atlantic City for the day. Thinking about it, I get a feeling of deja vu. Not sure why. Hopefully, my decision will be the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment