Friday, July 29, 2016

Found Out, Part One

The FBI found us, Brown and I. We were away from one of our safe houses in the Midwest, just trying to get ourselves a decent meal. We were approached at the table by a few, what seemed to be, plain clothes officers. They said they had never seen us before in town, and that they thought it interesting that the first day they see us, also happened to be the day that a group of children went missing from the local park. Nobody had seen anything or anybody, so we were automatically assumed to be suspicious in the case. The one "cop" eyed me up and down, almost as if she knew who I was and was trying to remember where she had seen me before.

After questioning us, the two cops seemed to believe our story that we were simply drifters out for a meal, and that we would be leaving town the next day (which was true). As they were leaving, I could feel the female cop slip something into my pocket. After they left, I reached in and pulled out a note. The note simple read, "Come back to us, Drage."

I was a little puzzled by this note, especially since I had no memory of this woman. Maybe somebody during my three years of lost memories. Brown and I decided to follow them, see if we could get any information, whether it was on the missing children, this note I was slipped, or anything else in regards to the Threat. We kept a safe distance from them as we drove, but something just didn't feel right.

I began hearing a strange buzzing in the back of my head, which turned into a massive migraine after a few moments. When the cops stopped, so did the buzzing. They got out of their car, turned around towards us and began walking. They kept their hands up, showing us there was nothing they could harm us with. The female then pointed directly at me, motioning for me to get out of the car. Brown stayed behind in the car, and I approached the female, my hands up to show I had no harmful intentions either.

Cop: "Glad you got my note, Drage. I was wondering if you would come back to us."

Me: "Back to you? I don't know who you are, and I don't know what you mean. That's why I followed you: to get some answers."

Cop: "You mean to tell me you don't remember your job? What I trained you to do? Perhaps it was that pesky mess in the warehouse that caused your disappearance and memory loss. It should have been expected, what with everything that went down that night."

Me: "What job? What warehouse? My only job that I have is something I don't discuss with people, so as not to put them in danger."

Cop: "Drage, you know exactly what your job was. Your dreams tell you everything. They are, and always have been, your memories."

Me: "Just cut the tip-toeing around the details. Just tell me what the hell you are talking about."

Cop: "Fine, if it's that important to you."

She took out two badges from her pocket. More specifically, FBI badges. One had her name etched into the back of it. Lilliana. The other had a name etched into it too.


Lucien


Cop: "You were one of us, and thanks to you, we eliminated many of those pesky insects that knew too much about Him."





Will update later if I can, still trying to recuperate from what happened after.

No comments:

Post a Comment